Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sunday Night at Nana and Poppy's house . . . .

It has been a long Sunday for me. First of all I am still recovering from foot surgery so I did not get to go to church this morning. We usually go out to eat with our kids and grandsons after church on Sundays but today I did not get to. Today they went to the Mexican Inn. My favorite Mexican food! However, my loving husband did call me and ask me if I wanted anything. Well yes, I will take a Number 2 and chips & hot sauce. Believe me, Mexican Inn is not the same when it is take out. Oh well, when I can go somewhere that is one of the first places on my list.


I worked on my laptop all afternoon. I made a new pricing sheet for "Nana's Sewing Room" and a purchase order form. For those of you who do not know I make lots of different baby items. My 'Baby Burpies' are my biggest seller. I also do custom monogramming and machine embroidery designs. Anyway, this past month I have tried to get all of my investments and what I charge in order. On some items I was not making anything for my time and labor and since I plan to work at "Nana's Sewing Room" when I retire I need to start getting my act together.


Then the best thing that happened this afternoon was Andy and Ben came to spend the night with Nana and Poppy! Poppy took them to McDonald's to get their dinner. And Poppy being Poppy took them inside McDonald's so they could personally pick out their Star Wars toy that comes with the Happy Meal. Andy and Ben have successfully completed their Star Wars collection for now. I am not sure if there are more to come or not but I am sure we will find out.


Here are a few cute pictures of Andy and Ben eating their dinner on the patio.






0 comments: