Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Night at Nana & Poppy's House



Andy and Ben went back to school today. They were pretty tired when they got to our house. After dinner Poppy and Uncle Brandon went to Braums and got ice cream for them. Then they wanted to watch a movie for wind down time. Ben picked Beauty and the Beast. Andy made it to the part when the dishes are dancing in the dining room. Ronnie tried to take him to his bed but he wanted to stay in Nana's lap in the recliner. Ben made it all the way thru the movie. When the movie was over I carried Andy to his bed and then I carried Ben to his bed. By this time Poppy was asleep too. Here are a couple of really sweet pictures of my precious grandsons. I love them so very much!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love your Friday night posts. Aren't both those boys just precious?