Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Out of commission for a while . . . . . .

As most of you know I will be having surgery on my right foot Thursday so I will be down for a while. Here are some Pros and Cons I have thought about today.

Pros

1 - Off work for at least a month
2 - No staring at the computer screen all day
3 - Stay up late
4 - Sleep late
5 - Watch all the TV I want
6 - My cousin Carol is coming on Sunday

Cons

1 - I have to remove my very cute toe nail polish with the little green frogs & flowers
2 - On crutches for at least 2 weeks
3 - I have to wear a 'boot'
4 - I will not be able to drive
5 - I can sit in my recliner with my laptop & wireless internet
6 - My cousin will have to go home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, I didn't know about the surgery. Hope it went well. Will be praying for you and checking on you this weekend. Take care.

Anonymous said...

yuck...i didn't know about the surgery either...probably because i never spend any time with your daughter, especially the last week!! hope you feel good soon! :)