Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's House







Tonight is Friday night so do you know what that means? It is time for Andy and Ben to spend the night with Nana and Poppy! This week is a little different because Marcy and Kevin went to Las Vegas for a few days and the boys are staying with Aunt LeAnn and Uncle Brandon. Brandon brought the boys over around 5:00. Poppy came home a little later and when he got here Andy and Ben immediately said that they were ready to go to the toy store. Anyone who knows Poppy knows that he loves to spoil all of us! We were loaded in the car and on our way to Toys R Us in no time. Uncle Brandon went with us but the toy he wanted (Madden '09 for his Playstation) does not come out until next week. Here is what Poppy bought for the rest of us. Andy got a "Transformer Jungle Master Megatroid", Ben got TMNT "Leonardo" set and I got another "Cars" movie because I don't know where mine went. Hmmmm! I wonder. I also got a "Cars" puzzle for ages 4 to 8. I hope someone will help me put it together. Then we all went to Cotton Patch for dinner. Andy and Ben are so excited because we are going to stay up all night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i spend the night next friday???

welcome to the blogging world!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with Deneise next Friday night! What time does the party start??