I had a pretty good day today. Brandon spent the morning with me and cooked me lunch. Before you get real excited it was a Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer that he zapped in the Microwave. But it was a big help for me because it is hard to move on crutches and carry things at the same time. Around noon time my Mother stopped by and visited with me until Marcy and the boys got here. After school was over Marcy and the boys stopped by to check on Nana. Andy was so sweet to Nana. He kissed my injured foot, my leg, my arm, my face, my other arm, my other leg and my other foot. Ben just grabbed hold of my bandage foot and wanted to check it out. Tonight Kevin is at the deer lease so Marcy and Belle are spending the night too. Poppy got Andy and Ben their favorite Friday night dinner at McDonalds. The movie tonight was "Cars". Andy and I both fell asleep before it was over but Ben made it all the to the end as usual. Andy is sleeping in my bed with Poppy tonight so he can be near me because I am having to sleep in the recliner. He is just so precious! Look how cute BK is drinking his orange soda!
My name is Barbara aka Nana & I live in Fort Worth, TX. I am married to the most wonderful husband whom I absolutely adore. We celebrated our 38th Wedding Anniversary on May 11, 2012. I love, love, love my 5 grandsons Andy & Ben & Brody & Jaxson & Landry. I love to sew, quilt, cruise, camping in our 5th Wheel & I collect vintage metal lunch boxes. I love the Brady Bunch. I had the priviledge to retire from the working world early in June 2009. I love being retired and spending time with my Grandsons. We are currently building a new home and it should be finished around the middle of October.
1 comments:
It seriously takes Ben all night to drink one of those little cans! He never takes an actual drink, just slurps it. It's so funny!
Post a Comment