Today Poppy and I took a much needed vacation day. We slept in until around 8:30. I had to do some grocery shopping today. My first stop was Sam's. I stocked up on stuff like paper towels, canned goods, etc. Then I went to Wal-Mart to get the rest of what we needed. Once I got home the real work started. The cabinet next to my cook top is where I keep my spices, cooking oil, etc. Let me just say it was a wreck! So before stuffing anything else in there I decided it was time to clean it out. Here are a few pictures.

Before

During


After
I also managed to get quite a few other things accomplished today. I cleaned both bathrooms, washed and dryed all the throw rugs and cleaned the floors. And I also cooked a delicious dinner! I am so proud of myself today but now it is time to get to bed. I have to be up early for work tomorrow.


0 comments:
Post a Comment