Thursday evening I decided to try one of my new embroidery designs. It is a combination of machine embroidery and applique. This is the very first machine embroidery applique design that I have ever done and I think it turned out great! The first design was so easy I decided to try another design on a bib. This cute little burpie and the bib was given to a sweet little baby girl that will be born within the next few weeks.






Friday after work Andy and Ben came to spend the night.
Ben made this very cute St. Patrick hat at school.
Saturday morning Andy made both his and Ben's beds.
Ben picked up the toys.
Next they wanted to sweep the floors.
They did an awesome job!
Andy and Ben are all into to doing chores and making money.These are the 'chores' they did at Nana's house.
Then Poppy took them to Toys R Us.
After church today Andy and Ben came home with us.
Andy helped me organize my embroidery threads.

Ben decided he would help Andy organize the zippers.

They both soon grew tired of this chore so Nana is left to finish.


1 comments:
Thank you again Barbara, the burp cloths and bibs are so neat and def. one of a kind!!! Can't wait to have her here and see all that you have done for her!!
Leah
Post a Comment