Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's began with a yummy dinner. I took the afternoon off so that I could cook a yummy dinner for the family. I made a delicious roast, gravy, mashed potatoes, salad and green beans. Oh, I also made a very yummy chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting.
After dinner Andy admired his Pokemon stickers while Uncle Brandon colored some pictures.


Ben decided to compare feet with Brody.
I am not sure who has the cutest little feet.
I love, love, love them both!

A very sweet moment with Poppy and Brody.
Poppy likes to whistle to Brody.

Andy was up very early around 7:15 ! But that is ok with Nana! I also wake up early even on my days off from work. I have never been one to sleep in. However, Poppy is still sleeping right now. Andy, Ben and I are watching "Handy Manny".
Ben made himself a 'bed' last night in the living room and that is where he wanted to sleep.
So he did. The rest of us slept in our own beds.
As you can probably tell from the name of my blog I love to sew. I plan to do a lot more sewing when I retire. Here are a couple of things I made this past week for my neice to give as gifts.

We are having a "Family Gathering" this afternoon at our house. Poppy's Uncle Will is here from Carlsbad, NM. So there will be lots of people here later. I will post pictures later.
And as they say at Disney World . . . . Have a Magical Day!



0 comments:
Post a Comment