Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's House

This has been the best Friday ever!


The first best thing today was that I officially turned in my retirement notice this morning. As of today I have 52 working days left! My official last day to work is going to be June 17th.


The next best thing that happened today is that Andy and Ben came over to spend the night. We do things a little different at Nana's house. What happens at Nana's house stays at Nana's house and the rule is that Andy and Ben can do whatever they want. (within reason of course) So tonight they wanted McDonald's for dinner. They both selected a Happy Meal with nuggets and apple slices. Good choices. Then Ben said he wanted a Coke and Andy wanted a Dr. Pepper like Nana.


Right now they are being perfect little angels and watching 'Wow, Wow Wubzie'. I really think the caffeine makes them calm.




News flash - - - Andy and Ben just informed me that 'Wow, Wow Wubzie' is over and now it's time for us to write out our Disney World list. Andy and Grammy Cathy have already wrote out their list of things they want to do together at Disney World so now he needs to write out a list with me.


On another note - Andy's Mommy said that he picked out his own clothes today. Ummm... his Mommy used to do that all the time when she was little. At least his outfits don't include white tights.




2 comments:

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Marcy is going to kill you but I loved the comparison. Congratulations on the retirement notice - it is well deserved. Enjoy your get away...

marcy said...

I can still remember that being one of my very favorite outfits. I think the white tights are the perfect accessory!