Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday Organizing and Cleaning the Sewing Room

For several weeks I have been trying to go thru stuff and get my sewing room cleaned, decluttered and organized. Poppy and I went to Home Depot and invested in some shelving and some under the cabinet lighting. Here are a few things we did Saturday evening.
I organized my Sewing Closet quite a while back so it is still in good working order for me.

First Poppy installed the shelves behind the door. These shelves will come in very handy for fabric, books, etc. Today I filled the shelves with fabric. The plastic roll around drawers below the shelves holds all of my stabilizers, embrodery hoops, etc. that I used for machine embroidery.

Poppy hung the wonderful thread holders for me and look at the beautiful under the cabinet lighting I now have. Thanks Poppy!

In the picture below is another one of the shelves Poppy put up for me. Now I can have my attachments and other things within easy reach.

The next picture is a view of the shelf Poppy installed for me to hold my direct tv box.

I am not finished yet but I did accomplished quite a bit this weekend in the Sewing Room.

0 comments: