Saturday, January 31, 2009

Friday Night and Saturday at Nana & Poppy's House

Last night Ben and Andy came to spend the night with Nana and Poppy. I made them some yummy chocolate milk to drink before bedtime. Andy and I went to my room to watch "Little Bill" and wind down. Ben and Poppy watched "Cars" in the living room. Ben only lasted about 20 minutes and he was asleep. (so was Poppy) Around midnight I could tell there was 2 more people in my bed so I decided to take Andy to his room so he could sleep in his bed. I slept in Ben's bed and Poppy and Ben stayed in my nice big comfortable bed. I got up around 5 this morning because I was so stiff. Ben got up first around 7 and Andy got up shortly after that.
Andy and Ben drinking some more yummy chocolate milk waiting for Poppy to take them to the donut shop.





They can be so sweet to each other.


Andy and Ben playing in their room at Nana's house.

Ben taking a rest break this afternoon.


Andy chose to color and play with his new Pokemon stickers.


0 comments: