Well it is Friday night and you know what that means? Nope not this Friday night. Andy and Ben are not here tonight. I really miss them right now because if they were here they would be sitting in my lap cuddling up with me and getting ready to go to sleep. Oh how I love those 2 boys! And just think pretty soon within the next few weeks I will have another grandson to love. Check out Brandon and LeAnn's blog to see today's doctor update.
I went to Hobby Lobby at lunch today and found 2 really cute picture frames for Brody. One is a baseball and glove and the other one has a baseball and a train on it. They were too cute to pass up and they were 50% off.
Paxil update - I have had a pretty good day today. I think I felt worse yesterday than I did today. I am just taking it one day at a time. Poppy and I went for a walk tonight. We plan to start walking everyday.


0 comments:
Post a Comment