
I have taken many more pictures but it takes so long down here to upload them to my blog. I am not sure why, but I will share more photos when I return home.
This morning Alice, Margie and I grabbed a Taxi and went into town to the Hacienda Restaurant for a wonderful breakfast. Then we got on a bus and rode all the way up into the mountains. The only mishap that has happened so far is that I fell in the street! I did not hurt myself too bad. No torn rotater cuff or anything just scrapped my left leg, hand and big toe. You have to really be careful on their streets and sidewalks because they are not like the ones we have at home.
Alice and Margie are at the beach and that is where I am headed next! Then there is Bingo is at 4:00. We are having a large time! Adios for now!



2 comments:
Sounds like ya'll are having a lot of fun. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Seriously...How did you fall? Be CAREFUL! It would be NO BUENO to be laid up in a Mexican hospital.
Post a Comment