Sunday, December 7, 2008

Greetings from Puerto Vallarta Mexico

I arrived here yesterday day around noon and got to the Vallara Torre around 1 pm. My sister was waiting at the front entrance for me so I checked in and went to my room and changed into my swim suit and cover up. We played Super Bingo and Margie won the big pot. (I believe it was around $300 US). We were the last ones on the beach last night. There was a beautiful sunset and the stars were just beautiful. This morning we walked to Wal-Mart! Yes, they have a Wal-Mart and a Sam's. It is about a mile from our place so after breakfast we had a great walk. However, after getting some Coca Cola Light (Spanish for Diet Coke) and some other stuff we took a Taxi back. How cool is that. Only $5 US and the driver loaded the stuff in the trunk. I think we need to think about this at home. Gotta go for now but I will post pictures in the morning.

2 comments:

McCollough's said...

URGH!!! Sunset on the beach...I'm so jealous. Glad you made it there safe and sound. Don't drink the water :) Miss you

LeAnn & Brody

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.