I hope everyone is having a great holiday with their family and friends. This evening my daughter and husband and my 2 grandsons will be here for dinner and to exchange gifts. Tomorrow my son and daughter in law will be here for lunch and to exchange gifts.
Last night my 2 grandsons spent the night with Nana and Poppy. We started the evening off by going to Chili's for dinner. Then we went in search of Christmas lights. We saw several great streets that were so beautifully decorated. Next we went over to Aunt Lea and Uncle Brandon's house for a little visit. Aunt Lea is still on bed rest so we thought she could use a visit from Andy and Ben. Then it was back home where we watched 'Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer'.
This morning Andy and Ben wanted Christmas Cookies for breakfast. I finally got Andy to eat yogurt and Ben ate Cheerios. Then they had a Christmas Cookie. Then they wanted a Coca Cola so they split one. That is probably why Andy just had a meltdown because I did not print off a color page with a stocking and a bear. Of course I had already printed off about 20 other pages to color. Anyway he is sitting on the couch trying to calm down so that I will call Santa and tell him he is being good.
Andy and Ben were very helpful this morning for Nana. They helped me make the cornbread for the dressing I will be making tomorrow and then they helpled me put together the 4 layer dessert that Uncle Brandon and Aunt Lea requested. They love licking the beaters!




1 comments:
You didn't mention that sweet Ben SPIT in the cornbread mix!
Post a Comment