Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I have been up since 6 am but Poppy is still in bed! That's OK though because he never gets to sleep in. So far this morning I have put the turkey in the oven, chopped onions and celery, started making the dressing, washed some dishes, called my Mother and called my favorite cousin and quilting partner Carol. My son and daughter in law are coming over for lunch today and to exchange presents. I am sitting at the computer in my sewing room and thinking what a mess it is. It is going to take me at least an hour to clean it up before I can spend my day sewing. How do sewing rooms get so messy? I would take a picture but I am too embarrassed. Maybe after it is clean I will snap a picture or two. I hope everyone has a very blessed day and remembers the reason for the season, Jesus!

0 comments: