Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Friday!

Since I posted pictures of my son and daughter's Christmas trees I thought I should post some pictures of my Christmas Trees. This year I put up 3 trees. I usually only have 2 but this year I added the little silver tree in my kitchen.


The little angel on top of my tree was made by my precious grandson Andy in Sunday School a couple of weeks ago. When I came home from Mexico it was the only decoration on the tree and it looked so perfect. I love it!


2 comments:

Rhonda said...

Love your trees. I just love everything Christmas. Take care.

Rhonda said...

Hi there. I don't have a pattern for the Cabin quilt. I started with the center block which is a big pine tree. The cabin is cut primitively from fabric that looks like wood grain. The roof and chimney were cut primitively as well. Only then did I make the log cabin blocks. No certain size. If the center didn't fit, I sewed a border around it until it did...LOL....Hope that helped.