Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Living the dream . . . .

I'm not bragging --- just stating a few facts. I was truly blessed with the two best children in the whole world! I am so proud of them! They both chose to be teachers in the public school system. My daughter teaches 3rd grade and my son teaches 7th grade Science and is a Coach. My daughter has been teaching for nine years and this is my son's very first teaching position. He graduated from UNT last December with a degree in Kinesiology. Last year he did a lot of substitute teaching in several different school districts. He applied for many teaching positions once he finished college but his dream job was to teach and coach in the Northwest ISD. He applied for a 7th grade position and on June 15th he went for an interview. On June 16th he had an interview in another school district. He felt really good about both of his interviews. On June 17th Northwest called and offered him the job. Talk about answered prayers. God is so good!
.
Tonight I went to one of the football games to see my son, the Coach in action. Here are a few pictures I snapped with my phone because I forgot to take my camera.

Brandon is in the white shirt walking across the field.

Brandon is the Coach on the far left.

And guess who went to the game with us? Andy and Ben! Uncle Brandon let them come down on the field before the next game started.

0 comments: