I have been working on a Tee Shirt Quilt this past week and I just completed it. I love the way it turned out. It's kinda hard to tell but the quilt is king size. Poppy and I are driving up to my cousin's in Oklahoma tomorrow morning to leave it for her to quilt on her long arm machine. Here is a picture of the quilt top before the quilting. I will post another picture of the finished quilt when I get it back. (click on the picture to enlarge it)


1 comments:
I need one of these...I have entirely too many t-shirts that I don't even wear anymore but can't seem to let go...I want to do a quilt with all the kids favorite outfits too...I have lots on my quilting 'to do' list for someone that doesn't even quilt :) Can't wait to see the final product!
Post a Comment