Last Sunday morning my sister Alice and I boarded an airplane and headed to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. We arrived there around 1:30 checked in our room and changed into our swim suits and headed to the beach. We stayed at the Vallarta Torre. My sister goes here twice a year usually in May and December. This was my third time to go with her. The weather was great -- mid 80's every day. The evenings were cool but we were usually in bed by 7 pm. We had a very relaxing vacation sitting on the beach during the day reading books and watching the sunset. On Thursday evening I got to participate in the turtle release. It was awesome! Below are a few pictures. I woke up yesterday morning with a head cold so the plane ride home was something else. I have been nursing my cold all day and hopefully it will go away soon because I have got to get my Christmas tree and decorations up this week.
Catching Up!
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment