Thursday, March 11, 2010

I have been sewing the past couple of weeks . . . . .

I make a lot of quilts but I also make a lot of other things too. So I thought I would post some pictures.
.
One of my best friend's daughter in law is having a baby girl. Here are some pictures of some of the gifts I made for her.
.
.
I purchased this cute bag at 'Sam Moon' and I monogrammed the name on it. Not only is this a great gift bag but it can be used as a diaper bag too.

The little Lady Bug & Minnie Mouse are machine appliqued.

I make lots and lots of burpies. Here are a few pictures of recent burpies I have done for customers.


I purchased a new font this week. I think it is so cute and I can not wait to use it on something.

I did this little birthday onesie for a friend of my daughter in law.

.
I machined appliqued the Princess Crown and monogrammed the "Princess Harley" on this little shirt for my neice. It is for a friends little girl who will be wearing it to her 1st Birthday Party this weekend.

I machined embroidered this cute kitchen towel for my neice. She loved it!
.

I machine appliqued these kitchen towels for my daughter in law.
.

.
I have several Vera Bradley bags and I love them so much. The other day I was at JoAnn's and found this fabric and decided to make a bag for myself. I started this bag yesterday and finished it today. It turned out great and I love it!

5 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I just saw my blog updates and that first pic...that is the theme we are doing Nina's first birthday in :) Zebra and Hot Pink, since she is my WILD CHILD :) lol. You do beautiful work...if you ever need some extra people to monogram for :) lol, just kidding, sorta. AND you decked Caylee out...her Momma is going to love it!!!

And I LOVE the JB...so cute...that is Jolie's initials :)

Cayley said...

I sayw the first picture and I said to myself, "Did she make that for me?!" but then I noticed the slight name difference and got it all figured out. :D

Nana said...

Hey Mandy - It took me a few minutes to relize what you were talking about "JB". I finally figured it out. It is actually a 'B'. But you are right it does look like JB. Too funny!

Blankenship Babbles said...

Oh oops my bad :) well maybe you should try a JB :) Have fun on your trip to meet the new baby...can't wait till we meet your newest one!!!

Blankenship Babbles said...

Hey how much was that zebra/pink tote at Sam Moon? Email me if you can mandyblankenship@hotmail.com