Thursday, March 18, 2010

Emma Lyn's Quilt

About a month ago I started a quilt for one of my many great niece's. Her name is Emma Lyn and she is 6 years old. Her birthday was in January and I made her a cute little pillow case using some really cute cowgirl fabric. I also monogrammed her name on it but it kind of blended in with the fabric so you have to look real close to see her name. Emma fell in love with the fabric and told her Mom that she wanted her whole bedroom done in this fabric.
My great niece Emma Lyn & her Mom

Pillow case fabric

Finished pillow case for Emma Lyn

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished quilt top. I am leaving in a little while to go to my cousin's house in Oklahoma to quilt it on her long arm machine.


My cousin Carol's youngest son, Robert Dee and daughter in law, Staci are having their baby girl. I can not wait to meet Padyn Dawn this afternoon! Carol's son and wife also have a son, Robert Devyn who will turn 15 years old in June. They were all very surprised when they found out they were being blessed with a new baby last summer but they are so happy and feel very blessed to be welcoming this precious baby girl into their family. Congratulations Dee & Staci on your new baby girl!

0 comments: