Yesterday morning Poppy and I got up very early and went to the church to watch Andy play basketball. He will have games every Saturday morning at 8:00 am for the next 8 weeks. With the exception of next Saturday (because I am going to Oklahoma on Tuesday) this is where I will be on Saturday mornings. Andy looks so cute in his uniform!


Andy and his friend Hayden. I wonder what they are talking about?

After the game we asked Andy and Ben if they wanted to go to the mall to help pick out new glasses for Poppy. Well of course they wanted to go to the mall! While Poppy was trying to get his glasses ordered Andy and Ben decided to try on some frames.
.


They looked cute in every frame they tried on!
.
After we finished getting Poppy's glasses ordered Andy and Ben decided to take Poppy to the Build a Bear store. This was Poppy's very first time to set foot in a Build a Bear store. We left there with 3 new animals.


5 comments:
Boy they sure know how to work it - three animals??!! Cute pictures of Andy. I'll be there next Saturday and will cheer for you in your absence. See you in a couple of weeks.....
i want to go to the mall with poppy!!!!
oh, and thank you so, so, so much for the wonderful christmas cards...i would send you a thank you note, but my mom, the super packer has them packed!! :)
Judy - there were 3 animals because they made a bear for Brody. Andy and Ben got dogs.
Deneise - You are welcome. Enjoy. And your Mom is the Super Packer!
I can PROMISE that Andy and Hayden were not talking about basketball. Probably about Bionicles!!!
Post a Comment