Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tuesday update from the New England area....

We are in Middleboro, MA which is not too far from Cape Cod. We are going to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard today. The only thing I know about Nantucket I learned from the TV show "Wings". We have been to Martha's Vineyard before and I really love it because of all the houses. I am sure I will find some really cute houses to take pictures of. I will try to log on tonight and update my blog and share with everyone. Yesterday we drove down to the very end point of Cape Cod. We did this several years ago when we were here. There is absolutely nothing there in my opinion. But the others wanted to go there again so we did. I did get to go to a quilt shop yesterday but only spent about 20 minutes in there. You see I am the only quilter traveling in this group. Well I am looking forward to a beautiful day on the islands today. The sun is shining and I believe the forecast is for 67 degrees. On another note there is hardly any foilage here.

1 comments:

marcy said...

We miss you!!!