We are home! We got to our house about 5:30 yesterday evening. While we had an awesome vacation, it is so great to be home! Brody came over to see me and Poppy when we got home. He started crawling while we were gone so he had to show us. He is still not feeling good and his fever spiked last night and his Mommy and Daddy took him to Cooks to be checked out. I was going to keep him today but after being at the ER all night his Mommy is staying with him. I am sure he would much rather have his Mommy with him today. After Poppy and I went to dinner we went to see Ben and Andy. Oh how I missed these boys! They are planning to spend the night on Friday and Sunday. Andy told me he could stay Saturday night too.
Catching Up!
7 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment