
Around 2 am on Saturday morning I woke up to the sound of rain. It continued to rain most of the day. We made plans to take the boys to the Omni IMax theater to see "Deep Sea". So after a quick breakfast at McDonald's we headed towards the Omni. This was a first for the boys and they really enjoyed looking at all of the fish. They did let me take a quick picture of them. How cute do they look in their plaid shorts!

After we returned home Andy and Ben's Mommy came to pick them up. Their Daddy was at the deer lease this weekend so they all came back to spend the night. Poppy grilled delicious t-bone steaks and I made baked potatoes, green beans, and salad. Brandon, LeAnn and Brody also came over for dinner. Brody was a little fussy so I did not take any pictures of him. But I plan to take several this next week because I will be on vacation to take care of him.
This morning Poppy went to the donut shop to get Andy and Ben their favorites to eat before church.

After church today Me, Poppy, Marcy, Andy, Ben and Brandon went to lunch at Cotton Patch. Nana's house is quite now. Poppy and Brandon had tickets to the Ranger baseball game and Marcy and the boys went home. I am worn out! Maybe I will take a nap or watch a good movie or maybe I will sew. However, this will be in between all of the laundry I am working on today.


0 comments:
Post a Comment