Saturday, May 23, 2009

Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's House

Last night Andy and Ben's Mommy dropped them off after school so they could spend the night. When Poppy got home from work we decided to go out to dinner. The boys could not decide where they wanted to go. We suggested everything close to our house (Chili's, Salt Grass, BBQ) but they did not want any of those. Poppy suggested Mexican Inn. Of course the boys said no but we went anyway because it sounded really good to me and Poppy. The boys ate really good even if they didn't want to go there. After dinner we went to Target for more toys. For some reason Poppy thinks they need more toys. So after spending about an hour trying to figure out what they wanted we were on our way back home. Andy fell asleep on the couch about 9:30 but Ben was determined to sit in the recliner and watch a movie. Finally I said I was going to bed and did. I checked on Ben about 10 minutes later and he was fast asleep. I tried to carry him to his bed but he wanted to sleep in the chair. So I let him. Somewhere around 5 am Andy came and got in our bed. They let me sleep until 7:30. Poppy got to sleep in until 9:30 because I was cooking breakfast this morning. They wanted bacon and Mickey Mouse Waffles.

Getting in a little play time before breakfast.

Andy got up to the island on the step ladder so he could help Nana.

This is what Ben was doing while Andy & I were making waffles.

Ben said he was in jail.

Ben and Andy enjoying their breakfast.
Poppy was still in bed!


Yesterday afternoon I went to Hancock Fabrics because they had their McCalls patterns on sale for 88 cents. I found a cute skirt pattern a cute dress pattern for Marcy. Next I headed to JoAnns because they had Simplicity patterns on sale 5 for $5.00. I saved lots of $.

The regular price of this pattern is $11.95. I think Ben and Andy will look so cute in these boxer shorts. I can't wait to sew some up for them.

The regular price of this pattern is $14.95. I am going to make shirts for Ben and Andy and the little romper for Brody. I hope to get these made before we go to Disney World next month. I think they will look so cute to be all dressed alike.

I bought this pattern last year. I hope to have time to make Ben and Andy a couple of cute shirts and shorts for this summer.

0 comments: