Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's House


It was Friday night so that meant Ben and Andy were here to spend the night. I made spaggetti and meat sauce but they decided they wanted frosted flakes for dinner. And as they always remind me "at Nana's we can do whatever we want". That rule is beginning to bite my backside.


Now I ask you, which would you rather have? Of course I know Uncle Brandon would choose frosted flakes because he absolutely will not eat spaggetti!

When Poppy got home the boys decided that they wanted McDonald's. So after Poppy and Nana ate spagetti we loaded up and went to McDonald's. (back to that Nana's rule thing again) Ben ate about half of his apple slices and 1/2 of his cheese burger. Andy ate 3 chicken nuggets and all of his apple slices. Oh and they got this new little alien toy that is a pain! Then when we got home they of course needed a little dessert so they had a popsicle.


So by this time it is around 7:30 and they are still going strong. (Nana and Poppy are about to fizzle out.) I bought them 2 new movies this week. Lilo & Stitch and Bolt. Andy wanted to watch Lilo & Stitch and Ben wanted to watch Bolt. So I watched Lilo & Stitch with Andy in the living room and Ben and Poppy watched Bolt in our bedroom. I made them popcorn to eat while they watched their movie and they drank lemonade. Andy made it almost to the end of the move before he fell asleep but Ben was still going strong. Poppy carried Andy to his bed and he didn't wake up until around 7:15 this morning. Poppy had to lay down with Ben in his bed and he went fast asleep too. Ben came and got in bed with Nana and Poppy around 6:30 this morning. Then Andy came and got in bed with us.

We all got up around 7:45 because my neice was bringing over her little boy, Joseph for me to watch this morning until his "Remaw" could come pick him up. What a busy little boy! He had so much fun playing with Andy and Ben.


Andy

Ben


It is now around 12:30 and Nana is worn out. Andy & Ben's Daddy and Joseph's Remaw came around noon and picked up all the boys. I have to go to the grocery store and pick up a few things. But first I think I will go have a pedicure! I think I deserve it after this morning!

0 comments: