Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday at Nana's House

This has been a week! Tuesday afternoon my throat started feeling scratchy and as the day wore on I felt worse. I took my temperature when I got home from work and it was 99.7 . I was suppose to go to my quilter's guild meeting but I just did not feel good so I stayed home. When I went to bed my temperature was up to 99.9. I woke up around 5 am on Wednesday and took my temperature again and it was 99.5. So I decided I needed to take a sick day from work. I stayed in my recliner all day and rested. I also started taking a Z Pac. By the afternoon my temperature was down and I was beginning to feel a little better but I still have a terrible cough.
I had already planned on vacation days for Thursday and Friday because I am keeping Brody. I am so glad that he is a good baby. He only cries and fusses a little when he is hungry.
This morning I snapped a couple of pictures of Brody and his Dad.

This is what Brody is doing right now.

Andy and Ben will be here this afternoon to spend the night at Nana's.

0 comments: