Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day and Camping

Kevin & Marcy's 5th Wheel
Nana & Poppy's 5th Wheel

We are camping at the KOA Kampground in West, TX (between Waco and Hillsboro). What is usually an hour and a half drive took us 3 hours to get here last night. There was lots of traffic! Anyway we arrived safely and set up camp for the weekend. Ben and Andy had to spend the night with Nana and Poppy so we were up bright and early around 7 am. After breakfast I watched all of the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade. I love this parade! I can not wait till I can go back to NYC and see it in person again! (Get ready Marge!) Later Marcy and I went to Wal-Mart in Hillsboro for some supplies and food. Then we were all off to the Crackle Barrel for a delicious Thanksgiving Dinner.


Poppy & Ben

Kevin & Marcy

Nana & Andy

Andy & Ben made lots of cool things out of Play Doh.

Kip is so tired! He is ready to go night night!


0 comments: