Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's House

It has been a busy afternoon. After work I had to go to North East Mall to the Brighton store to pick up my 2 watches that I had left a few weeks ago to be repaired. I needed batteries and new bands. So of course I found some very cute earrings to match a bracelet that I already have. Then I had to go to Dillards and get some panty hose. We are all going to a wedding in Big Spring, TX tomorrow afternoon so we are leaving bright and early in the morning after breakfast at the IHop. Precious (Andy) and Baby Kakes (Ben) are spending the night. Poppy picked them up from school and took them to Toys R Us for some much needed toys before stopping at McDonalds for some dinner. We are winding down right now and they should be asleep soon. I will post some pictures of the wedding and all the fun tomorrow night.

0 comments: