Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Night at Nana and Poppy's House

Tonight Andy and Ben are spending the night with Nana and Poppy. We took them to Luby's to eat dinner and they both ate really good because we told them they would not get a sucker when we left if they did not eat. As I am sitting here blogging Andy is snoring on the love seat (he fell asleep about 20 minutes into Aladdin) and Ben has now moved to the couch and is still watching Aladdin. I told Poppy that Ben is so much like Brandon. When Brandon was little he would stay up late with me while Marcy always went to sleep early. Anyway I know everyone would love to see some cute pictures of my boys but I left my camera in Oklahoma. Carol said she would mail it to me today so I should get it Monday or Tuesday. Ben just moved back to the floor. I guess he had to move around a little so he could stay awake. It is only a matter of minutes now Ben is yawning and cuddling with his little monkey. So cute! Aladdin is almost over so Ben will for sure fall asleep when it is over. I think I will stop blogging and rock him for a while.

0 comments: