Here I am supervising my cousin, Carol from my recliner. Notice the beautiful right shoe. Carol did a great job cleaning my floors. Thanks Carol!
Catching Up!
7 years ago
Where memories are made and Grandchildren are spoiled !
Here I am supervising my cousin, Carol from my recliner. Notice the beautiful right shoe. Carol did a great job cleaning my floors. Thanks Carol!
Posted by Nana at 10:05 PM
3 comments:
Hi Nanna's sewing room! I found your blog when I was searching for Bewitched memorabilia as I love love love that house too! We actually went all the way to Burbank CA from Australia to see it, but we couldn't.
Anyway your blog is great! You sound like the best grandma - I wish I could have had one just like you! Your grandchildren Ben and Andy are very cute!
I am 25 and love to sew as well! I think i was born in another era because my dream is also to become a sewing housewife like in the 50s! I make really cute aprons, dresses, home decor (curtains like the bewitched hourglass ones!) etc - but of course they are nothing like your cute baby burpies.
Well bye bye from Australia & goodluck with the retirement.
This cracks me up!
Carolyn
I think this is really sweet. Where are all the women like you. You must be the perfect catch. Carolyn you must be one of those typical modern day women who seem to have lost touch of what women are really great at.
Post a Comment