Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall trip to Disney World

We are back from Disney World! We were gone for 13 days and they went by way too fast. We met some of our friends at Disney. We stayed at Fort Wilderness in our 5th wheel. We took our bicycles and rode them everyday. That is until last Saturday when someone took Poppy's and Cheryl's bicycles from the Marina at Fort Wilderness. All four bicycles were parked together in the bicycle rack but they only took Poppy's and Cheryl's. We contacted security and made a report but we did not get the bicycles back. We did a Backstage Magic tour one day and it was awesome! I highly recommend this tour.

I have finally finished all of the laundry from the vacation. Yesterday Brody spent the day with Nana so he and I worked in the playroom. I changed the sheets on both of the beds and cleaned out the closet and toys boxes. Brody cooked at the little kitchen and played with all the neat toys I was digging through. We had a great time. Andy and Ben are coming to spend the night tonight.
I have Class #3 on my new sewing machine this afternoon and the first embroidery class tomorrow. So another busy weekend ahead. I will post more pictures of the Disney trip next week.

0 comments: