Last Saturday morning we left home and headed to Fredericksburg, TX to do a little camping. Poppy and I took our 5th Wheel Trailer and Marcy, Kevin, Ben & Andy took their 5th Wheel. We stayed at the KOA Kampground and the weather was great but it was very windy on Sunday when Marcy and I ventured out to 'Trade Days'. On Monday we all went into town and did a little shopping. Marcy and I also went to The Pie Shop. It is owned by one of my Quilter friends (Jodi Barrows) sister. I had a slice of Coconut Cream Pie and Marcy had a slice of Cherry Pie. The pies were delicious to say the least! An added treat to visiting the Pie Shop was that my friend Jodi was there helping her sister the week of Thanksgiving so I got to visit with her.





0 comments:
Post a Comment