I realize that this is Sunday night but Andy and Ben are spending the night at Nana & Poppy's. Their Mommy is very sick at home with pneumonia. Poppy is going to take them to school tomorrow and pick them. Then their Daddy is planning to take them home tomorrow evening. We'll see how Mommy is feeling first. Her doctor said that she would be off work at least until Thursday.
Poppy was getting their dinner ready tonight and Andy said "Nana, since we are at your house and we get to do anything we want to I want a Coke with my dinner". So I said sure! Andy drank all of his but Ben only drank about a quarter of his.
We put them in their beds around 7:35 and they went fast asleep. Of course they did not take a nap today so they were ready to go to bed tonight. Have I told you how much I love these boys? We should have our other little grandson sometime this month. I can not wait to have 3 of them spending the night.





4 comments:
Poor Momma! I was so worried when Kevin told me she woke up hurting in her ribs...the first thing I said was I hope she doesn't have pneumonia! As much as I want Brody to be here I want him to wait for Aunt Marcy to get better!
I laughed out loud about the coke, Andy sure does know how to work his nana :) Little stinker! I bet they were so excited to spend the night.
Love ya,
LeAnn
Coke update - - - Andy and Ben went to bed around 7:35 with no complaints and went fast asleep. They did not wake up until after 6 this morning. I think Coke helped them relax and sleep better!
Hi B. Ravelly here. You asked how I put my title on my machine. Here's how.....Take a pic of your machine & upload it to your computer...I use Picasa 3 but any photo shop should do. I then add a text box with the words I want and save to a folder that I can find.....LOL....then upload that to your blog. Hope that helps. Take care.
Hi! I have been following you too. I wasn't sure if you would remember me or not its been so long. =) We built in the subdivision, Lake Pointe, across from Boswell High School. I absolutley love it!! Its so nice having everything brand new! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment