Ben loves Vienna Sausage just like his Poppy!

Andy was not feeling good.

Andy and his new stuffed pet hamster from Neesie.

Saturday I worked on my Laundry Room.
I painted the walls and then the trim.
Today Poppy helped me put up the wall border.
I love the way it turned out.


Saturday I worked on my Laundry Room.
I painted the walls and then the trim.
Today Poppy helped me put up the wall border.
I love the way it turned out.

Here is a close up view of the wall border.
Isn't it the cutest wall border ever?
(I have a thing for clothes lines. I love, love, love them!)


2 comments:
Love the new look of your laundry room and all I can say about Ben's love for Vienna Sausage would be that Mammaw would be so proud. She loved them too.
Oh my goodness I LOVE Vienna sausages! Haha me and Pepaw are the only ones who eat them when I'm at Nanny's.
Post a Comment