Saturday, September 15, 2012

New House update and Camping

This morning Brody had his first Soccer game.  He did not participate in the game today but he looked so cute in his Soccer uniform!  After the Soccer game we went to Andy and Ben's baseball game.
 
We went by the new house after all of the ball games.  They are completely through with the bricking and the sheet rock.  Monday they will start the tape and bedding and the texture.  They will also put in the interior doors and start the trim work.  The cabinets will be going in on Thursday.  I am so excited!  I can not wait to come home later this week and see all of the progress on the new house.
 
Poppy and I decided to leave town and go camping for a few days.  We are staying near Waco tonight and tomorrow we are heading to San Marcos.  I want to go to the outlet mall and do a little shopping for the new house.
 
The brick work is awesome!  Look at my new mailbox!

Jaxson loved looking out the Sewing Studio window.

Brody said he was looking for treasure!

I love, love, love my new front porch.  I can not wait to sit on it!
 

0 comments: