Monday, July 9, 2012

Changes

There are lots of changes around Nana and Poppy's.

First -- we moved!  We are now staying in one of my Sister & Brother In Law's lake houses.  I affectionately refer to the house we are staying in "The Lake Cottage".  It is a small house cottage but we are enjoying our time here which is going to be somewhere around 4 months.  Hopefully, by the end of October we will be in our new home.

Second --- WE HAVE A NEW GRAND SON! His name is Landry Keith. Keith is after his Daddy and his Poppy. Oh and Ben too! Landry was born on my Great Neices birthday, July 7th. He weighed 4 pounds 6 ounces and was 16.5 inches long. He is perfect! He has had some bumps in the road but he is doing great. His Mommy is doing pretty good too considering she was not prepared for a c-section but that was the safest way for Landry to be born.



I have 2 of my sewing machines set up at the Cottage so hopefully before too long I can work on a few projects while the new house is being built.  I will have a great view of the lake while sewing.  I will post some pictures later of my temporary sewing area.

I have 4 quilts finished and ready to go to be quilted by my cousin in Oklahoma.  I am hoping that in a couple of weeks things will calm down around here so I can go up to her house and spend a week or so with her.  I miss her so much!

Yesterday afternoon Poppy grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone.  Andy, Ben and I got to do a little fishing off the dock.  We all three caught a fish.  Of course they were not very big and we threw them back in the water. 






0 comments: