I have Brody this morning. He's got that nasty thing called "Hand, Foot and Mouth" virus. Jaxson had it last week so it was inevitable that Brody would get it too. Brody is so much better today so I guess he will be over it soon.
LeAnn took Jaxson to the ear doctor today and just as we thought he has to get tubes in his ears. They have him scheduled for his procedure on July 7th.

The last day of school was Friday, June 3rd. I picked Ben and Andy up from school early and we went to the movies and saw Kung Fu Panda 2. Next time I will take my own snacks! $15 for movie tickets and $29.75 at the snack bar! That is crazy! The boys enjoyed the movie though.
Marcy had to work at the school last Wednesday so Andy and Ben spent Tuesday night so I could watch them on Wednesday. The boys and I decided to pack some sandwiches and go to the Zoo. We got there around 12:30 and the parking lot was full but lots of people were leaving. I guess they got an earlier start than we did. Anyway, lucky for me it was 1/2 price day at the zoo and I didn't have to pay parking.
Marcy got off work early so she met up with us at the Zoo. Even though it was hot, there was a breeze and I took our water bottle fans.


0 comments:
Post a Comment