Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Birthday Cruise July 29 - August 1, 2010

Last Wednesday afternoon my daughter Marcy, her mother in law Debbie and her sister in law Lori and I headed down to Galveston. We had dinner at Fisherman's Wharf at Pier 22. Yummy! Thursday afternoon we boarded our cruise ship. This was Debbie's first cruise. We went on a 4 day Carnival cruise out of Galveston. The weather was perfect and the sea was calm. This ship was so smooth. None of us got sick. I wore my Sea Bands for a little bit the first day just to make sure but after that I never put them on again. We had 2 rooms with an adjoining door in between. We loved this! We ate lots of wonderful food and got lots of sunshine. It was very relaxing for all of us. Saturday was my birthday and we spent the day in Cozumel, Mexico. What a great birthday! What a great cruise! We had a blast! But it is back to reality today. No breakfast buffet and I had to make my own bed. I better get busy because I have lots to do. Here are a few pictures from the cruise.

0 comments: