.I am still getting stuff together for my 7 day cruise which will begin next Sunday afternoon. Our plan is to drive to Galveston early Saturday morning and spend the night at the Moody Gardens Hotel. This is the perfect cruise for anyone who likes to quilt and who likes to cruise! We have so much fun on these cruises. If you have never done this before and you would like to there will be another quilt cruise February 6-13, 2011. You can get more information on this cruise at www.quiltersemporium.com.
.
Easter Weekend 2010
.Saturday morning I found myself not feeling so good. I eventually went to Care Now for some help. 2 prescriptions later I am feeling much, much better! However, I missed going to church yesterday morning and I did not get to go to the family celebration at my niece's house. Poppy and I did go over to my son's house yesterday evening to drop off Brody's Easter Basket from us. Brody was also not feeling well yesterday. He had a fever and runny nose. He is cutting 4 upper teeth so hopefully this was his problem. He did seem to feel pretty good when we were there. He loved digging in his Easter Basket and he showed us his new wheels.
.
.

0 comments:
Post a Comment