Grandparent's Day at Ben's School
.
Today was Grandparent's Day at Ben's School. I got there about 1/2 hour early and Ben was finishing his lunch. He was so happy to see me. I forgot my camera so I took a couple of pictures with my phone. One of the other Grandmothers took a picture of Ben and I with my phone.


Brody
.
This morning I had to be at Brody's house at 6:30 am to watch him for a couple of hours while his Mommy went to her school and got her substitute teacher set up for the day. Brody went to the doctor yesterday evening and he has a sinus and ear infection. He started taking antibiotics last night and this morning when he woke up he was in a happy mood and seemed to feel pretty good. However, this afternoon I hear that he started feeling yucky again. I hope he gets well soon - - - it just breaks his Mommy's heart to have to leave him when he is sick. But one of the reasons I retired is to take care of sick grandsons when I am needed.

Brody loves playing in his bouncy!
Brody kept looking back to make sure I was watching him.
Labor Day 2009
.
On Monday (Labor Day) my sister had the family over for hamburgers and hot dogs and a fun day at the lake. Ben and Andy had a large time! They loved the paddle boat and rode around in it with everyone. They also got to fish. Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
Andy and Ben fishing from the dock

Andy, Ben, Stephanie and Nana on the paddle boat
Andy, Carolyn and Ben fishing from the dock

This is my very favorite picture of Ben fishing from the shore.


0 comments:
Post a Comment