Andy just came in here and said "Nana, I really, really want this Star Wars toy with the bad guys so bad that I could die". I assured him that he would not die and that I was not going to go buy it for him. Well, that did not make him very happy. I told him wanting this toy would give him something to look forward to. He asked me what 'forward' meant. Now he just told me that I must have forgotten what the rule was. (You know that rule that they never forget 'At Nana's we can do whatever we want')

Andy and Ben came over yesterday morning to spend a couple of days with Nana and Poppy while their Mommy and Daddy were out of town. I think we are going to go to McDonald's for lunch and so they can play on the playground for a little while. Then I plan for them to take a nap this afternoon since they stayed up past their bedtime last night. Andy is a little grumpy this morning. Imagine that.


0 comments:
Post a Comment