This is a picture of me and my sister on Halloween sometime in the late 1950's. It was taken in front of our Grandmother's front porch. Looks like I was a Pumpkin and my sister was Casper.
My name is Barbara aka Nana & I live in Fort Worth, TX. I am married to the most wonderful husband whom I absolutely adore. We celebrated our 38th Wedding Anniversary on May 11, 2012. I love, love, love my 5 grandsons Andy & Ben & Brody & Jaxson & Landry. I love to sew, quilt, cruise, camping in our 5th Wheel & I collect vintage metal lunch boxes. I love the Brady Bunch. I had the priviledge to retire from the working world early in June 2009. I love being retired and spending time with my Grandsons. We are currently building a new home and it should be finished around the middle of October.
0 comments:
Post a Comment