A finished project!
I bought this Thimbleberries Street Scene Flannel Quilt Kit last year. I made the quilt in early October and then took it to have it machine quilted by EMP. After getting it back from being quilted I still needed to add the binding. Needless to say this quilt has been sitting in my "to be finished" pile with all of the other unfinished products. Last Friday evening I decided that I was going to finish this quilt. Here is a picture of the finished quilt.

I bought this Thimbleberries Street Scene Flannel Quilt Kit last year. I made the quilt in early October and then took it to have it machine quilted by EMP. After getting it back from being quilted I still needed to add the binding. Needless to say this quilt has been sitting in my "to be finished" pile with all of the other unfinished products. Last Friday evening I decided that I was going to finish this quilt. Here is a picture of the finished quilt.


0 comments:
Post a Comment